|Directed by||Phil Rosen|
|Produced by||Joe Rock|
|Screenplay by||Frances Guihan (scenario)|
Edwin Myers (adaptation)
Wyndham Gittens (titles)
|Story by||Peggy Gaddis|
- Jobyna Ralston as Marion Dunbar
- Gertrude Astor as Rose Dunbar
- Johnny Walker as Russell Thorpe
- Lloyd Whitlock as Philip Bennett
- Charles Clary as Thorpe, Sr.
- Jack Mower as Albert Moore
- Lydia Knott as Mrs. Dunbar
- The film is preserved in the Library of Congress collection.
- "Pretty Clothes". American Film Institute. Archived from the original on April 28, 2018. Retrieved April 28, 2018.
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:Pretty Clothes
- Pretty Clothes on IMDb
- Pretty Clothes at the TCM Movie Database
- Pretty Clothes at the American Film Institute Catalog
- synopsis at AllMovie
|This article about a silent drama film from the 1920s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|