This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Sinha in March 2013
Pratibha Sinha (born 4 July 1969) is a former Indian actress working in Bollywood movies and the daughter of Mala Sinha, a former Bollywood actress herself and Mala Sinha was one of the highest paid and most popular actress back in late 50s 60s and 70s. She made her film debut opposite Sujoy Mukherjee (son of 1960s star Joy Mukherjee) in the 1992 film Mehboob Mere Mehboob.She is mostly remembered for her dance performance in the 1996 blockbuster Raja Hindustani in the song "Pardesi Pardesi". She quit acting in 2000.
- Le Chal Apne Sang (2000)
- Military Raaj (1998) as Priya
- Zanjeer (1998)
- Koi Kisi Se Kum Nahin (1997)
- Deewana Mastana (1997) as Tina
- Gudgudee (1997)
- Raja Hindustani (1996) as (Guest appearance) Gyspy Dancer in the song "Pardesi Pardesi"
- Tu Chor Main Sipahi (1996) as Rani
- Ek Tha Raja (1996) as Kitty
- Pokiri Raja (1994) (Telugu)
- Dil Hai Betaab (1993) as Meena
- Kal Ki Awaaz (1992) as Shagufa 'Shagufi' Haider Jaffri
- Mehboob Mere Mehboob (1992) as Heer Choudhry
- "Star kids don't have it easy". Times of India. 16 May 2009. Retrieved 7 July 2009.
|This article about an Indian actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|