|Owner(s)||Doğan Media Group|
|Founded||23 January 1995|
Posta is a mass market Turkish daily newspaper, with the second highest circulation in Turkey. It began publication in 1995 and its first issue was released on January 23. Posta had a daily circulation of approximately 516,000 in 2009. the newspaper is published in Istanbul by Doğan Holding, which also owns other major Turkish newspapers including Hürriyet.
The paper's editorial line has been described as tabloid, similar to the New York Daily News or Daily Mirror, appealing to broad audiences with more attention paid to entertainment and gossip than politics and economics.
- "Tiraj - MedyaTava - Yazmadıysa Doğru Değildir". medyatava.com. 20 May 2015.
- XGazete.com circulation statistics, Retrieved October 5, 2010
- Doğan Gazetecilik Anonim ��irketi v. Jason Statham, World Intellectual Property Organization, March 27, 2010
- Medya, Doganholding.com, Retrieved October 5, 2010
- Abazov, Rafis. Culture and customs of Turkey, p.77 (2009) (ISBN )
- Official website (in Turkish)