Poseidon has been the name of a number of ships, both real and in fiction.
- SS Poseidon was 1968–1969 the name of a steam cargo ship built in 1941 for the British Government and originally named Empire Ballard.
- ST Poseidon was 1973–1976 the name of a steam tug built in 1941 for the British Government and originally named Empire Fir.
- HMS Poseidon (P99) was a Royal Navy Parthian-class submarine, launched in 1929 and sunk in 1931.
- USS Poseidon (ARL-12) was a United States Navy Achelous-class repair ship, built in 1944 and sold off in 1961.
- Poseidon (fictional ship), the subject of the 1969 novel The Poseidon Adventure as well as the films based on that novel: The Poseidon Adventure (1972), Beyond the Poseidon Adventure (1979), The Poseidon Adventure (2005), and Poseidon (2006).
- USS Poseidon, a US Navy attack submarine in the 2005 film Phantom Below.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|