|Look up pomfret in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pomfret is a group of perciform fishes which includes about 20 species and belongs to the family Bramidae.
Pomfret may also refer to:
- Pontefract, West Yorkshire, still known locally as Pomfret, a name going back to Norman times
- Pomfret, Connecticut
- Pomfret, Maryland
- Pomfret, New York
- Pomfret, Vermont
- Pomfret, North West, South Africa
- Pomfret, a fictional county town in the Inspector Wexford series of books
- Pomfret Manor Cemetery, Sunbury, Pennsylvania
- Pomfret Plantation, Marion, Maryland
- USS Pomfret (SS-391), a World War II submarine
- Pumphrey (disambiguation)
- Pommes frites (British English: chips; American English: French fries), potatoes cut into strips and deep fried
- All pages with titles containing Pomfret
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pomfret.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.