|Company||Political World Communications, LLC|
Campaigns & Elections is a trade magazine covering political campaigns, focused on tools, tactics, and techniques of the political consulting profession. The magazine was founded by Stanley Foster Reed in 1980. It is headquartered in Arlington, Virginia.
The magazine is an exclusively digital publication. It was formerly published by Congressional Quarterly. The publication has an auxiliary website, The Political Pages, an annual directory of political firms and professionals. The magazine runs conferences and events focusing on political campaign skills and technology. The publication also has a Spanish language sister publication, Campaigns & Elections Mexico.
- Carlson, Peter (March 18, 2008). "Not Just for Wonks Anymore: Political Mag Gets Makeover". Washington Post. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- Delay, Colin (March 19, 2015). "Campaigns & Elections is Dead! Long Live Campaigns & Elections". epolitics.com. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "CQ Acquires Campaigns & Elections Magazine". The Write News. January 7, 1998. Retrieved 5 July 2017.
- "Campaigns and Elections en español". Campaigns and Elections en español. Retrieved 2017-07-14.
- Williams, Brenna; Moorhead, Jeremy (February 19, 2016). "These are the people who make all those campaign ads". CNN. Retrieved 5 July 2017.