|Slogan||The Best Place for Kids!|
|Picture format||16:9 576i SDTV|
|Launched||1 January 2004|
|Asianet Digital||Channel 328|
|ICC Digital Network (Pune)||Channel 415|
|Bengal Digital (Bangladesh)||Channel 440|
|Sreedevi Digital||Channel 344|
|Tata Sky (India)||Channel 670|
|Dish TV (India)||Channel 955|
|Akash DTH (Bangladesh)||Channel 454|
|Airtel Digital TV (India)||Channel 451|
|Videocon D2H (India)||Channel 509|
|Sun Direct (India)||Channel 524|
|Dialog TV (Sri Lanka)||Channel 44|
|Dish TV Sri Lanka||Channel 2708|
|PEO TV (Sri Lanka)||Channel 66|
Pogo TV is an Indian cable and satellite television channel owned by AT&T's WarnerMedia under its International division as a part of the CN+ brand. The network, which primarily airs animated programming, is based in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Pogo channel was officially launched on 1 January 2004 by Turner International India. Broadcasting animation and live-action shows, Pogo is Turner's only-for-India kids entertainment network. It is operated by Turner Broadcasting System Asia Pacific. It is also the sister channel of Cartoon Network (India). When it launched, the channel mostly aired shows like Tweenies, Beakman's World and Looney Tunes.
- HBO (India)
- WB Channel
- CNN International
- Tiny TV, a preschool programming block on Pogo.
- List of Indian animated television series
- List of programmes broadcast by Cartoon Network (India)
- Roy, Tasmayee Laha (5 March 2020). "Pogo & Cartoon Network go local with India Originals". Exchange4media. Retrieved 24 September 2020.
- "Turner International India to launch 24-hour kids' channel, POGO". afaqs!. Retrieved 19 January 2021.
- "Pogo & Cartoon Network go local with India Originals - Exchange4media". Indian Advertising Media & Marketing News – exchange4media. Retrieved 19 January 2021.
- Barc trp data. "Barc report. DATA Week 39: Saturday, 26th September 2020 To Friday, 2nd October 2020". barcindia.co.in. Retrieved 5 October 2020.
- "Turner takes POGO to Thailand". Retrieved 1 May 2018.