A pitchfork is a long-handled tool with sharp, widely spaced prongs for lifting and pitching (throwing) loose material such as hay or dung.
|Look up pitchfork in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pitchfork may also refer to:
- Pitchfork (album), a 1991 EP by the American rock band Clutch
- Pitchfork (website), an American internet publication covering music
- Pitchfork (band), an American post-hardcore band
- Project Pitchfork, a German electronic musical group
- Pitchfork bifurcation, a term in the mathematical bifurcation theory
- Pitchfork (film), a 2016 slasher horror film
- Colin Pitchfork, British criminal, the first convicted of murder based on DNA fingerprinting evidence
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pitchfork.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.