Pirez may refer to:
- João Pirez (fl. 1548), Portuguese nobleman
- Jhon Pírez (born 1993), Uruguayan footballer
- Leandro González Pírez (born 1992), Argentine footballer
- Piréz people, a fictional nation invented by Tárki, a Hungarian polling company, to measure attitudes regarding immigration
- Pérez (disambiguation)
- Pires (disambiguation)
- Píriz, a surname
- All pages with titles containing Pirez
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pirez.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.