|Pioneer Park Historical Complex|
Train station at Pioneer Park
|Location||Oneida, Wisconsin, United States|
|Governing body||City of Rhinelander|
|Website||Pioneer PArk Historical Complex|
Pioneer Park Historical Complex, also called Rhinelander Logging Museum, Rhinelander Schoolhouse Museum is a combination open-air museum of historical structures in Rhinelander, Wisconsin, United States. It is listed as a city park, managed by a non-profit organizations. The structures include log cabins from the fur trade era, buildings from and stores and public buildings from the late nineteenth century.
- Civilian Conservation Corps Museum
- A replica camp building of the type used by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930s
- Rhinelander Logging Museum
- Rhinelander Schoolhouse Museum
- Soo Line Depot
- Baldwin 5 Spot train
- Lara Reed (21 June 2012). "Travel back in time at the Pioneer Park Historical Complex". The Northwoods River News.
- Gary G. Knowles. The Great Wisconsin Touring Book: 30 Spectacular Auto Trips. p. 74.