|Look up Pinion or pinion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pinion is a round gear, usually to the smaller of two meshed gears.
Pinion may also refer to:
- Pinion (feather), an outermost primary flight feather on a bird's wing
- Pinioning, the act of surgically removing a bird's pinion joint
- Bradley Pinion (born 1994), American football punter
- Offutt Pinion (1924–1961), American sport shooter
- Frank O Pinion, a pseudonym of John Craddock
- Pinyon (or pinion, piñon), a group of pines
- Pinion (moth), a number of moths mostly in the family Noctuidae
- "Pinion", an instrumental song by Nine Inch Nails from the 1992 EP Broken
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pinion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.