|Look up picture in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A picture is an artifact that depicts or records visual perception.
Mathematics and science
- Picture (mathematics), a combinatorial structure
- Picture (string theory), a representation of states
- PICTURE clause, a COBOL data type
- Picture (band), a Dutch heavy metal band
- Picture (Kino album), a 2005 album by Kino
- Pictures (Atlanta album), 1984
- Pictures (Jack DeJohnette album), 1976
- Pictures (John Michael Montgomery album), 2002
- Pictures (Katie Melua album), 2007
- Pictures (Leon Bolier album), 2008
- Pictures (Niels-Henning Ørsted Pedersen and Kenneth Knudsen album), 1977
- Pictures (Timo Maas album), 2005
- Pictures, a 2006 album by Tony Rich
- "Picture" (song), a 2001 song by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow
- "Pictures" (Sneaky Sound System song), 2006
- "Pictures", a song by AM Conspiracy from AM Conspiracy
- "Pictures", a song by System of a Down from Steal This Album!
- "Pictures", a song by Terry McDermott
- Film or motion picture
- Movie theater, a building in which films are shown
- Pictures (film), a 1981 New Zealand film
- "Pictures" (short story), a 1917 short story by Katherine Mansfield
- Picture, a 1952 book by Lillian Ross
- The Picture (disambiguation)
- Image (disambiguation)
- All pages with a title containing Picture
- Pictura: An Adventure in Art, a documentary film
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Picture.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.