|Full name||Philip Boampong|
|Date of birth||January 1, 1990|
|Place of birth||Ghana|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2008–2009||Wa All Stars||?||(?)|
|2010– 2015/2016||Hearts of Oak||?||(?)|
|2012–2013||→ Al-Shoalah (loan)||8||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 28 August 2013|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 28 August 2013
Boampong moved with teammate Abdul Naza Alhassan from Maxbees FC to Wa All Stars in 2008. After one year with the Wa based club joined to Berekum Arsenal in January 2009. In August 2011, a fee was agreed with Turkish side Bucaspor and Hearts, but the deal soon fell through. On 1 July 2012, Boampong joined Saudi Arabian side Al-Shoalah on a season-long loan.
Boampong played for U-17 Ghana national team in 2007 FIFA U-17 World Cup in Korea Republic, he played by the turnier 6 games and holds 4 yellow cards. On 19 August 2008 was first called for the Satellites, and was part of the Ghana national under-20 football team that won the 2009 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Egypt. Although he never played a single game for the Satellites.
Titles and honours
- SPECIAL REPORT – SCORERS AND PLAYER INFORMATION – GLO PREMIER LEAGUE IN GHANA (PART THREE)
- Satellites set six day programme on www.ghanadistricts.com
- "Hearts defender Boampong to sign for Bucaspor". GhanaSoccerNet. 4 August 2011. Retrieved 28 August 2013.
- "Defender Philip Boampong returns to Hearts". GhanaSoccerNet. 18 June 2013. Retrieved 28 August 2013.