|Assembly||Okazaki, Japan (Nagoya Plant)
Kaluga, Russia (PCMA Rus)
|Body and chassis|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
Citroën C4 Aircross
|Engine||1.6 L HDi I4 (diesel)
1.8 L Di-D I4 (diesel)
2.0 L HDi I4 petrol 
|Wheelbase||2,670 mm (105.1 in)|
|Length||4,340 mm (170.9 in)|
|Width||1,768 mm (69.6 in)|
|Height||1,632 mm (64.3 in)|
|Curb weight||1,440–1,470 kg (3,175–3,241 lb)|
|Successor||Peugeot 3008 II/4008 II|
The Peugeot 4008 is a compact sport utility vehicle (SUV) produced under the French marque Peugeot, which was officially introduced in September 2011. It is based on the same platform as the Mitsubishi ASX and the Citroën C4 Aircross, and was developed in collaboration with the Japanese manufacturer Mitsubishi Motors.
Its début was at the Geneva Motor Show in March 2012, along with the Peugeot 208. Sales started in April 2012, with availability from May 2012. The car was replaced by the next generation 3008 in 2017.
The 4008 was only sold in (as of February 2018): France, Luxembourg, China, Algeria, Burkina Faso, Slovakia, Russia, Ukraine, Mongolia, Romania, Bulgaria, Germany, South Africa, Austria, Switzerland, Belgium, Spain, Norway, Baltic countries, Lebanon, Morocco, Tunisia, Chile, Argentina, New Zealand and Australia, while its related twin Citroën C4 Aircross is sold in more countries globally, including European countries not listed above, but not United Kingdom or Ireland in RHD.
Sales and production
|Year||Worldwide production||Worldwide sales||Notes|
|2012||12,200||9,300||Total production reaches 12,300 units.|
- "Peugeot 4008 official page". Peugeot. Retrieved 6 May 2014.
- "Peugeot 4008 - imagini oficiale cu "fratele" lui Mitsubishi ASX şi Citroen C4 Aircross - AutoMarket". Automarket.ro. 2011-09-30. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "PEUGEOT Romania". Peugeot.com.ro. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Автомобили". Peugeot.bg. Retrieved 2017-01-06.
- "Memento Mars 2013" (in French). PSA Peugeot Citroën. 21 February 2013: 50. Retrieved 31 July 2013.
|This article about a modern automobile produced after 1975 is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|