Petruccio is the primary male character in William Shakespeare's The Taming of the Shrew.
Petruccio or Petruchio may also refer to:
- Petruccio Ubaldini (16th century), Italian calligraphist and illuminator
- Petruccio de Migliolo (died 1486), a Roman Catholic prelate
- Pietro Montanini (1619–1689), also called Petruccio Perugino, an Italian painter of the Baroque period
- Pietro Farnese, also called Petruccio di Cola (c. 1310–1363), an Italian military leader
- Petrúcio Ferreira dos Santos (born 1996), a Paralympic sprinter from Brazil
- Petruccio, opera by Alick Maclean (1872–1936)
- Petruccio, character in Palatsi (opera) by Aulis Sallinen (1995)
- Petruccio, character in The Queen and Concubine, a play published in 1659
- Petruchio (Romeo and Juliet), unseen character in William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Petruccio.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.