Professor Peter Bridgewater (born 31 December 1945) is an Australian conservationist.
Bridgewater was chief scientist of the UK Nature Conservancy Council 1989–1990 and chief executive of the Australian Nature Conservation Agency and director of the National Parks and Wildlife Service (1990–1997). He was secretary of UNESCO's Man and the Biosphere Programme and director of its Division of Ecological Sciences 1999–2003.
- "Profiles on senior men and women". Palatinate (217): 11. 10 October 1967. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- "Peter Bridgewater The Australian National University". Academia. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- "Peter Bridgewater - United Nations University". United Nations University. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
- Indian tribe gets OK to resume whaling
- "Peter Bridgewater University of Canberra". ResearchGate. Retrieved 9 September 2018.
|This article about an environmental activist or conservationist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|