With actress Magda Schneider in 1937.
|Born||15 January 1931|
|Died||21 September 2018|
|Years active||1935-1966 (film)|
Peter Bosse (1931–2018) was a German film actor. The son of actress Hilde Maroff, he appeared as a child actor in a number of Nazi era films during the 1930s. Later he often worked as a narrator in the post-war era.
- Forget Me Not (1935)
- All Because of the Dog (1936)
- Schlußakkord (1936)
- Mother Song (1937)
- Woman's Love—Woman's Suffering (1937)
- The Woman at the Crossroads (1938)
- Robert and Bertram (1939)
- Waldman p.132
- Waldman, Harry. Nazi Films in America, 1933-1942. McFarland, 2008.
|This article about a German film actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|