|Directed by||Hiroshi Ishikawa|
|Written by||Hiroshi Ishikawa|
|Music by||Yoko Kanno|
|Edited by||Hiroshi Ishikawa|
|Distributed by||Bitters End|
The film concerns a trip taken by two women, Jinko (Aoi Miyazaki) and Motoko (Sakura Ando), and their driver, Haraki (Shiori Kutsuna), to see Miki (Kazue Fukiishi), an old friend now living in a psychiatric hospital after attempting suicide. Jinko and Motoko have not seen Miki in six years, and the trip becomes a meditation on their own lives and sorrows, as well as reconciliation for their guilt of not being able to help her before.
- Aoi Miyazaki as Jinko
- Shiori Kutsuna as Haraki
- Sakura Ando as Motoko
- Kazue Fukiishi as Miki
- Masanobu Andō as Naoto
- Shunsuke Kazama as Kawada
- Mariko Gotō as Senpai
- Hanae Kan as Kyoko
On Film Business Asia, Derek Elley gave the film a 4 out of 10, saying that the "existential road drama of four young women offers diminishing results." A review on Japan Times by Mark Schilling gave the film a rating of 3.5 out of 5.
- Kevin Ouellette (2012-04-19). "Aoi Miyazaki to star in "Petal Dance"". Nippon Cinema. Retrieved 2012-09-28. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- ペタル ダンス. eiga.com (in Japanese). Retrieved 2012-09-28. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Young, Deborah (March 20, 2013). "Petal Dance: Hong Kong Review". The Hollywood Reporter.
- Derek Elley (August 6, 2013). "Petal Dance". Film Business Asia. Retrieved June 15, 2015. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- Schilling, Mark (April 19, 2013). "Petaru Dansu (Petal Dance)". The Japan Times. Retrieved 2016-03-21.