|Look up persona non grata in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A persona non grata is a foreign person whose entering or remaining in a particular country is prohibited by that country's government.
Persona Non Grata may also refer to:
- Persona Non Grata (2003 film), a documentary film
- Persona Non Grata (2005 film), a Polish drama film
- Persona Non Grata (2015 film), a Japanese biographical drama film
- Persona Non Grata (2019 film), a French remake of the 2002 Brazilian thriller film O Invasor
- Persona Non Grata (album), an album by Urban Dance Squad
- "Persona Non Grata," the 13th and final episode of the fourth season of The Americans
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Persona non grata.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.