The curved station building designed by Brian Lewis
|Local authority||London Borough of Ealing|
|Managed by||London Underground|
|Number of platforms||2|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|30 June 1947||Opened|
|Added to list||20 July 2011|
|London transport portal|
Perivale is a London Underground station in Perivale in north-west London. It is located on the West Ruislip branch of the Central line, between Greenford and Hanger Lane stations, and is in Travelcard Zone 4.
The Great Western Railway opened "Perivale Halt" on 2 May 1904 but it was closed when the current London Underground station was opened on 30 June 1947. It was designed in 1938 by Brian Lewis, later Chief Architect to the Great Western Railway, but completion was delayed by the Second World War. The finished building was modified by the architect Frederick Francis Charles Curtis. A planned tower and extended wing were never constructed, leaving the station smaller than intended. In July 2011 the station was one of 16 London Underground stations that were made a Grade II listed building.
London Buses route 297 serves the station.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Perivale tube station.|
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures (2007–2017)" (XLSX). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. January 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Station Usage Data" (CSV). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2018. Transport for London. 21 August 2019. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- "Station Usage Data" (XLSX). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2019. Transport for London. 23 September 2020. Retrieved 9 November 2020.
- Historic England. "Perivale Underground Station (1400747)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 3 April 2015.
- "London's listed Tube stations". The Telegraph. Retrieved 25 June 2012.
- "16 London Underground Stations Listed At Grade II". English Heritage. Retrieved 28 July 2011.
- "The Thick of It Filming Locations :: Find That Location". findthatlocation.com. Retrieved 25 October 2015.
|Preceding station||London Underground||Following station|
towards West Ruislip
|This article about the London Underground is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|