Perigee is a type of apsis: an extreme point in an object's orbit.
Perigee may also refer to:
|Look up perigee in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Perigee: Publication for the Arts, a quarterly literary journal
- Perigee Books, a former imprint of Penguin Group, now part of TarcherPerigee
- Perigee moon, or supermoon
- Holcomb Perigee, a prototype sportsplane
- Perigean spring tide
- Argument of periapsis
- Perigea, a genus of moths
- Perigeo, an Italian progressive rock group
- Apogee (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Perigee.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.