This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founded||November 1, 1991|
|Preceded by||Communist Party of Uzbekistan|
|Newspaper||Golos Uzbekistana, O'zbekiston Ovozi|
|Women's wing||Faol Ayollar|
|Political position||Centre-left (self-proclaimed)|
22 / 150
28 / 100
Karimov created the Uzbekistan Liberal Democratic Party in 2003, and despite self-identifying with different ideologies, the parties are widely seen no different from each other, with the Liberal Democratic Party being created to give an illusion of a competitive multi-party system. This is supported by the fact that the PDP has remained supportive of Karimov's policies and retained his favor. In 2013, Hotamzhon Ketmonov was elected chairman of the PDP. Ketmonov ran as the party's candidate in the 2015 presidential election, receiving 2.92% of the vote.
|First round||Second round|
|2007||Asliddin Rustamov||468,064||3.27%||-||-||Lost N|
|2015||Khatamjan Ketmanov||552,309||2.92%||-||-||Lost N|
Legislative Chamber elections
69 / 250
49 / 250
28 / 120
32 / 135
27 / 150
22 / 150
- "Leadership of the party". Xdp.uz. Retrieved 2016-09-03.
- The Missed Opportunity Looming in Uzbekistan - New America
- Gunnar Songstad, Nils (2005). "THE REPUBLIC OF UZBEKISTAN: PARLIAMENTARY ELECTIONS – 2004" (PDF). Norwegian Centre for Human Rights. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-04-16. Retrieved 2016-08-31.
- Tom Lansford (24 March 2015). Political Handbook of the World 2015. SAGE Publications. ISBN 978-1-4833-7158-0.
- "Biography of Hotamzhon Abdurahmonovich Ketmonov, the candidate for the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan". Uzbekistan.org. 28 February 2015. Retrieved 4 August 2016.
- Pannier, Bruce. "Quiet Changes In Uzbek Presidential Election Law Come As New Year's Surprise". Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty. Retrieved 19 August 2016.
|This article about an Uzbekistan political party is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|