This page is dedicated to the Pennsylvania House of Representatives District 68. This district is located in northeast Pennsylvania, and has been represented by Clinton D. Owlett since 2018.
|Current||Clinton D. Owlett (R–Wellsboro)|
• Citizen voting age
Pennsylvania's 68th District is located in both the northeast and northcentral parts of the Commonwealth. The current state representative is Clinton D. Owlett, who has served this district since 2018. The environment offers views of both the rural landscape and the abundant and diverse wildlife that inhabits it. In towns, there are a wide variety of shops and small businesses to choose from in obtaining desired goods and services. The 68th Pennsylvania House of Representatives District is located in Bradford County and Potter County and all of Tioga County and includes the following areas:
Bradford County (continued)
All of Tioga County
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Warren H. Spencer||Republican||1969 – 1984|
|Edgar A. Carlson||Republican||1985 – 1992|
|Matt E. Baker||Republican||1993 – present||Wellsboro||Incumbent|
|Margin of victory||11,475||100.0||-|
|Margin of victory||16,198||100.0||-|
|Margin of victory||7102||81.0||decrease|
|Margin of victory||17,230||100.0||increase|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts" (PDF). Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2015-02-19.
- District map from the United States Census Bureau
- Pennsylvania House Legislative District Maps from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Population Data for District 68 from the Pennsylvania Redistricting Commission.
- Bradford County (Bradford)
- Potter County (Potter)
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|