A pegleg is an artificial leg.
Pegleg, Peg Leg or Peg-Leg may also refer to:
- Richard Lonergan (1900–1925), American mobster and labor racketeer nicknamed "Peg Leg"
- Joe "Pegleg" Morgan (1929–1993), first non-Hispanic member of the Mexican Mafia, an American criminal organization
- Thomas L. Smith (1801–1866), American mountain man
- Daniel "Pegleg" Sullivan, first person to raise the alarm about the Great Chicago Fire of 1871
- Peg-Leg Pete (Disney), a Walt Disney cartoon character
- PegLeg (video game), a 1990s video game for the Macintosh
- Bradford and Foster Brook Railway, also known as the "Peg Leg" from its wooden support piles
- Fulton Chain Railroad (Peg Leg), also known as the "Peg Leg" from its wooden rails
- Peglegs, the sports teams of Stuyvesant High School, New York City
- John Bell Hood (1831–1879), Confederate American Civil War general called "Old Pegleg" by his men
- Cornelis Jol (1597–1641), Dutch corsair and Dutch West India Company admiral nicknamed Houtebeen ("pegleg")
- Blas de Lezo (1689–1741), Spanish admiral nicknamed "Captain Pegleg"
- Pegleg Falls - see List of waterfalls in Oregon, United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pegleg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.