|Look up pearl necklace in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pearl necklace often refers to:
- Pearls in jewelry, a necklace made of pearls
Pearl necklace may also refer to:
- "Pearl Necklace" (song), song by ZZ Top
- "Pearl Necklace", song by MorissonPoe featured on Perfect Dark Zero
- Pearl Necklace (horse), American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Pearl necklace (sexuality), sexual act
- Pearl necklace, a military term described in Dunkirk: The History Behind the Major Motion Picture (2017, HarperCollins, Chapter 4, p. 13), Joshua Levine's non-fiction book companion to Christopher Nolan's 2017 film, to describe a defensive line of infantry divisions protecting a motorized division's flanks
- Senecio rowleyanus, a plant species known as string-of-pearls
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pearl necklace.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.