|Look up pavement in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pavement may refer to:
- Pavement (architecture), an outdoor floor or superficial surface covering
- Pavement or Road surface, the durable surfacing of roads and walkways
- Sidewalk or pavement, a walkway along the side of a road
- Cool pavement, is pavement that delivers higher solar reflectance than conventional dark pavement.
- Pavement (York), a street in York, in England
- Limestone pavement, a naturally occurring landform that resembles an artificial pavement
- Desert pavement, a desert ground surface covered with closely packed rock fragments of pebble and cobble size
- Tessellated pavement, a rare sedimentary rock formation that occurs on some ocean shores
- Glacial striation or glacial pavement, a rock surface scoured and polished by glacial action
Arts and entertainment
- Pavement (band), an indie rock band from Stockton, California, US
- Pavement (magazine), a youth culture magazine
- Portuguese pavement, the traditional paving used in most pedestrian areas in Portugal
- All pages with titles beginning with Pavement
- All pages with titles containing Pavement
- Pave (disambiguation)
- PAVE, a United States military electronic system program
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pavement.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.