|Full name||Paul Herbert Johnson|
|Born||May 18, 1935|
West St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.
|Died||July 17, 2016 (aged 81)|
Paul Herbert Johnson (May 18, 1935 – July 17, 2016) was an American ice hockey forward. He was a member of the United States hockey team that won the gold medal at Squaw Valley, California during the 1960 Winter Olympics. He scored the pivotal go-ahead goal in the medal round game against Canada.
Johnson died on July 17, 2016 at the age of 81.
- "Johnson passes away". iihf.com. Retrieved 20 July 2016.
- Biographical information and career statistics from Eliteprospects.com, or The Internet Hockey Database
- Minnesota's Mister Hockey 1953 - http://www.mnhockeyhub.com/news_article/show/106156-mister-hockey
- US Hockey Hall of Fame - http://www.ushockeyhalloffame.com/page/show/829976-paul-johnson
- Miracle on Ice 1960 - http://www.usahockeymagazine.com/article/2010-02/original-golden-boys
- Paul Johnson at the International Olympic Committee
- Paul Johnson at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article relating to an American ice hockey winger is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an American Winter Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|