|Partners Trouble Ho Gayi Double|
|Created by||Paritosh Painter|
|Written by||Paritosh Painter|
|Opening theme||Partners theme song|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||220|
|Camera setup||Multiple cameras|
|Running time||21 minutes (approx.)|
|Production company(s)||Ideas Entertainment|
|Distributor||Sony Pictures Networks|
|Original network||SAB TV|
|Original release||28 November 2017 –|
1 October 2018
Aditya Dev (Vipul Roy) and Manav Desai (Kiku Sharda) are two policemen who work under Commissioner Gogol Chatterjee (Johnny Lever). They are very different in nature but slowly start to become good friends. Dev falls in love with Ayesha Nadkarni (Kishwer Merchant), who is a lawyer and Desai is in love with Ayesha's younger sister Dolly Nadkarni (Shweta Gulati). They both live with Neena Nadkarni (Ashwini Kalsekar), their mother, a widow and an old friend of Chatterjee. The story revolves around these characters and the different cases the policemen solve, with a focus on the comedic and entertaining situations which ensue. Later both men fight for Gogol's niece, Chamko (Neha Pendse).
- Johnny Lever as brothers Commissioner Gogol Chatterjee/Khabri Khogol Chatterjee/Phogol Chatterjee (triple role). Phogol Chatterjee is a Khatarpur Police Commissioner.
- Vipul Roy as Senior Inspector Aditya Dev (Powerful due)
- Kiku Sharda as Senior Inspector Manav A. Desai (Shooter due)
- Neha Pendse as Chamko
- Kishwer Merchant as Ayesha Nadkarni
- Shweta Gulati as Dolly Nadkarni
- Ashwini Kalsekar as Neena Nadkarni (Mother of Ayesha and Dolly)
- Jayesh Thakkar as Sub Inspector P. K. Bose
- Asrani as Director General of Police (DGP) Jagmohan Chhabria
- Sulbha Jadhav as Constable Sundari
- Delnaaz Irani as Shanno (Khabri Khogol's love interest)
- Yashkant Sharma as Constable DIG
- Chetan Hansraj as Manjeet Singh
- Shreyas Talpade as Shreyas Talpade
- Manini Mishra as Sushmita
- Vindhya Tiwari as Shagun
- Melanie Pais as Rita as Sports teacher
- Tushar Kapadia as Ramu Joshi
- Suyyash Rai as Raju Hatela
- Barkha Sengupta as Shikha
- Vrajesh Hirjee as Nagesh
- Tanaaz Irani as Kiara
- Mahira Sharma as Sonia
- Pawan Singh as Birbal
- Romit Raj as Vikram
- Nasirr Khan as Sanki Pathan
- Resham Tipnis as Bulbul
- Sanjay Narvekar as Chhota Bunty
- Ayub Khan as Don Harsh Singhania
- Ram Awana as Jagga
- "Johny Lever to make his TV debut with Partners. Here's everything to know about the show". The Indian Express. 27 October 2017. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- Staff, Scroll. "Johnny Lever to play double role in TV show 'Partners'". Scroll.in. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "Comedian Kiku Sharda moves on to sitcom – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 November 2017.
- "Kiku Sharda is back as a cop on TV – Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 7 November 2017.