|Yūgen-gaisha Parumu Sutaijo|
The studio was founded in March 1999 by Triangle Staff former member Katsumi Yamaguchi and its first production was the film A Tree of Palme in 2001. Directed by Takashi Nakamura, the film was an official selection of the 2002 Berlin Film Festival. After having minor roles in 2002 TV series Saikano and Monkey Typhoon, Palm was the main studio under the production of Tetsujin 28-go and Genshiken, both in 2004. The studio produced Genshiken spin-off OVA series Kujibiki Unbalance. In 2006 it was the animation studio responsible for the TV version of Bartender. In 2007 it co-produced the TV series Master of Epic: The Animation Age with Gonzino and animated the film Tetsujin 28-go: Hakuchū no Zangetsu.
- Tetsujin 28-go (2004)
- Genshiken (2004)
- Bartender (2006)
- Master of Epic: The Animation Age (2007, with Gonzo)
- "Company". Palm Studio. Archived from the original on December 11, 2002. Retrieved May 24, 2015.
- Clements, Jonathan; McCarthy, Helen (2015). The Anime Encyclopedia, 3rd Revised Edition: A Century of Japanese Animation. Stone Bridge Press. p. 3223. ISBN 9781611729092.
- "Programm 2002" (in German). Berlin Film Festival. Retrieved May 24, 2015.
- "Staff & Cast" (in Japanese). Tetsujin 28-go official website. Archived from the original on June 4, 2004. Retrieved May 24, 2015.
- Smith, G.B. (December 23, 2014). "Ten Years Later: Genshiken Anime Series". The Fandom Post. Retrieved May 24, 2015.
- "Staff & Cast" (in Japanese). Kujibiki Unbalance official website. Archived from the original on July 6, 2004. Retrieved May 24, 2015.
- バーテンダー - フジテレビ (in Japanese). Fuji TV. Retrieved July 5, 2014.
- "Staff • Cast" (in Japanese). TV Tokyo. Retrieved May 25, 2015.
- "Tetsujin 28-go the Movie" (in Japanese). tetsujin28-movie.com. Archived from the original on December 27, 2007. Retrieved May 25, 2015.