|PNR Hyundai Rotem Diesel Multiple Unit|
|Replaced||12 series Japanese passenger coaches (1999–2010)|
|Entered service||June 2009|
|Number built||18 (3 cars per trainset)|
|Number in service||9|
|Fleet numbers||DMR-01 to DMR-12|
ITR-01 to ITR-06
|Capacity||502 per set|
|Operator(s)||Philippine National Railways|
|Line(s) served||PNR Metro Commuter Line|
|Car length||20,800 mm (68 ft 3 in)|
|Width||2,850 mm (9 ft 4 in)|
|Height||4,060 mm (13 ft 4 in)|
|Doors||2 Double-leaf doors + 1 Single leaf door on each side|
|Maximum speed||80 km/h (50 mph)|
|Weight||Approx. 100 t (220,460 lb)|
|Power supply||380V AC, 24V DC|
|Coupling system||Janney Coupler|
|Track gauge||1,067 mm (3 ft 6 in)|
The train was first unveiled on 15 June 2009 and was labeled "PNR Filtrack". It was used on the Metro Commuter Line running from Tutuban to Bicutan, then to Sucat and, on April 19, 2010, it was extended to Alabang.
DMU Set 06 at Governor Pascual railway station.
DMU Set 05 passing Buendia railway station.
PNR DMU at Alabang railway station (2011).
DMU Set 05 at Alabang railway station (2019).
PNR DMU at Blumentritt railway station (2011).
PNR DMU at EDSA railway station (2011).
PNR DMU at Sucat railway station.
Incidents and accidents
- On April 29, 2011, a truck of soft drinks collided with a DMU in a railroad crossing near Bicutan railway station.
- On May 19, 2014, a DMU train collided with a jeepney in the Balic-Balic railroad crossing while operating a southbound train. A person was dead and more than 6 are injured. The accident caused delays in the train operations.
- On April 29, 2015, a DMU train derailed between EDSA railway station and Nichols railway station. There were 50 injuries, mostly minor.
- "Railway Systems-Project Record View". www.hyundai-rotem.co.kr. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- Railways, Philippine (2011-04-30). "Aksidente na ginawa ng Coca Cola sa PNR". Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- "1 patay, 6 sugatan nang sumalpok ang tren ng PNR sa isang jeep". GMA News Online. Retrieved 2018-12-25.
- News, ABS-CBN. "PNR train derailed; 50 hurt". ABS-CBN News. Retrieved 2018-12-25.