|Look up overtime or over time in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overtime is the amount of time someone works beyond normal working hours.
Overtime may also refer to:
- Overtime (sports), an additional period of play to bring a game to a decision and avoid a tie or draw
- Overtime (ice hockey), a method of determining the winner of an ice hockey match when the scores are tied
- "Overtime" (Ace Hood song), 2009
- "Overtime" (Level 42 song), 1991
- "Overtime" (Jessie Ware song), 2018
- Overtime (album), a 2005 album by the Dave Holland Big Band
- Over Time (album), an album by the band Hieroglyphics
- "Overtime", a song by Dale Bozzio on the 1988 album Riot in English
- "Overtime", a song by Willie Nelson and Lucinda Williams on the 2004 album Outlaws and Angels
- "Overtime", a 2012 song by Cash Cash
- Overtime (sports network), a technology startup cofounded by Zack Weiner and Dan Porter
- Overtime (film) aka The Dead Are Alive, a 1972 film by Italian director Armando Crispino
- Overtime (novel), a 1993 humorous fantasy novel by Tom Holt
- Overtime, a series created by YouTube group Dude Perfect in 2018
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overtime.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.