|Look up overboard in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Overboard may refer to:
- Man overboard, a situation where a person goes over the side of a ship or boat into the water, possibly needing rescue
- Overboard (1987 film), a 1987 movie starring Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell
- Overboard (2018 film), a remake of the 1987 film, starring Anna Faris and Eugenio Derbez
- Overboard (comic strip), a comic strip about a group of pirates
- Overboard!, a 1997 video game published by Psygnosis
- Overboard (a cappella), an all-male a cappella group from New England
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Overboard.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.