|Look up outflow in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Outflow may refer to:
- Capital outflow, the capital leaving a particular economy
- Bipolar outflow, in astronomy, two continuous flows of gas from the poles of a star
- Outflow (hydrology), the discharge of a lake or other reservoir system
- Outflow (meteorology), air that flows outwards from a thunderstorm
- Outflow boundary, in atmospheric science, separating thunderstorm-cooled air from the surrounding air
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Outflow.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.