|Look up ostmark in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Ostmark may refer to:
- the medieval March of Austria and its predecessors Bavarian eastern march and March of Pannonia in a post-19th century usage
- the medieval Saxon Eastern March east of the Elbe River
- the eastern regions of the Prussia acquired in the partitions of Poland, mainly the Province of Posen
- Ostmark (Austria), Austria's name when it was part of Nazi Germany
- Ostmark was a Gau of the Nazi Party, composed of the Prussian province Posen-West Prussia and eastern parts of Brandenburg
Ostmark may refer to the following historical currencies:
- East German mark or Mark of the German Democratic Republic, the East German currency before 1990
- German ostmark, short-lived currency used in eastern areas occupied by Germany in 1918
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ostmark.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.