|Full name||Orlin Chalmers|
|Date of birth||January 30, 1982|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
|2002||→ Calgary Storm (loan)||6||(0)|
|2006||Oakville Blue Devils|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 27 March 2015|
Chalmers began his professional career at the youth level overseas in France with FC Cannes, after returning to Canada to play with the Hamilton Thunder of the Canadian Professional Soccer League in 2002. After an impressive start to the season he was loaned out along with three other players to the Calgary Storm of the USL A-League. After appearing in six matches with the Storm he was called back to Hamilton on July 21, 2002. On August 27, 2003 he was traded to Toronto Croatia for Peter Curic and Josip Bucic. He made his debut for Croatia on September 5, 2003 in a match against the Mississauga Olympians in a 3-0 victory.
He helped Toronto finish third in the Western Conference allowing the club to clinch a postseason berth. In the quarterfinals match Chalmers scored the lone goal for Croatia against the Brampton Hitmen in a 1-1 draw, and scored a successful goal in the penalty shootout which Croatia won. The victory was short lived due to Croatia fielding an illegal player which eliminated the club from playoff contention. The following season he helped the Toronto side reach the postseason by finishing as runners up in the Western Conference. In 2006, he signed with the Oakville Blue Devils and helped Oakville claim the National Division title. He played the remainder of his career with the Brampton Lions assisting the club by reaching the playoffs in all of his years of service with the club.
Oakville Blue Devils
- Canadian Soccer League National Division Champions (1): 2006
- "Hamilton Spectator: Hamilton Players Move Up". Rocket Robin's Home Page. Hamilton Spectator. June 29, 2002.
- Rauw, Murray (July 21, 2002). "Calgary Herald: Storm Can't Weather Slow Start". Rocket Robin's Home Page. Calgary Herald.
- Brown, Josh (August 27, 2003). "August 27, 2003--CPSL Hamilton Thunder potential jump to A-League (from The Hamilton Spectator)". Rocket Robin's Home Page. The Hamilton Spectator.
- Glover, Robin (September 5, 2003). "Result of the Friday September 5th, 2003 CPSL game between Toronto Croatia and Mississauga Olympians played at Memorial Field in Streetsville at 8:00pm". Rocket robin's Home Page.
- Glover, Robin (September 30, 2003). "Result of the Tuesday September 30, 2003 CPSL Playoff game between Brampton Hitmen and Toronto Croatia played at Victoria Park in Brampton at 8:30pm". Rocket Robin's Home Page.
- Adamson, Stan (October 1, 2003). "TORONTO CROATIA PLAYOFF SHOCKER". Rocket Robin's Home Page. CPSL media.
- Glover, Robin (September 28, 2006). "Result of the Thursday September 28, 2006 CSL game between Oakville Blue Devils and London City played at Bronte Stadium in Oakville at 8:30pm". Rocket Robin's Home Page.