|Order of Saemaeul Service Merit|
|Type||Order of merit|
|Country||Republic of Korea|
|President||President Acting Hwang Kyo-ahn|
(The Prime Minister of South Korea) 
|Next (higher)||Order of Industrial Service Merit|
|Next (lower)||Order of Cultural Merit|
|Related||Saemaeul Service Medal|
The Order of Saemaeul Service Merit (Hangul: 새마을훈장, Hanja: 새마을勳章) is an order of merit of South Korea (the Republic of Korea). It is presented to individuals who contributed to the social development of the country through the New Community Movement.
The Order of Saemaeul Service Merit is divided into 5 classes. The grades are as follows:
- Jarip Medal: 자립장 (自立章)
- Jajo Medal: 자조장 (自助章)
- Hyeopdong Medal: 협동장 (協同章)
- Geunmyeon Medal: 근면장 (勤勉章)
- Noryeok Medal: 노력장 (努力章)
|Ribbons of the order|
- On March 10, 2016, the Constitutional Court of Korea lost its position as President Park Geun-hye's impeachment decision. Currently, the prime minister Hwang Kyo-ahn administration is in charge of the administration until the election of the president.
- 정부포상안내 (in Korean). Ministry of Security and Public Administration. Retrieved 6 September 2014.
- "Images of the grades of the Order of Saemaeul Service Merit". Ministry of Security and Public Administration. Retrieved 6 September 2014.