Opava is city in the Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic.
Opava may also refer to:
- Opava District, a district (okres) within Moravian-Silesian Region of the Czech Republic with capital at Opava
- Opava, Veľký Krtíš District, a village in the Banská Bystrica Region of Slovakia
- Opava (river), a river in the Czech Republic
- Duchy of Opava was a historic territory centered on the city of Opava
- Opawa, a suburb of Christchurch, New Zealand
- Opawa (disambiguation)
- Dukes of Opava, a list of people carrying the title Duke of Opava
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Opava.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.