The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. (February 2021) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||M. Balaiah|
|Written by||D.V. Narasa Raju (Dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||M. Balaiah|
|Distributed by||Amrutha Films|
Oorukichchina Maata English: Word given for the town is a 1981 Telugu drama film written and directed by M. Balaiah starring Chiranjeevi and Betha Sudhakar. The film was remade in Tamil as Oorum Uravum starring Sivaji Ganesan.
- Chiranjeevi as Ramudu
- Betha Sudhakar as Koti
- Madhavi as Roopa
- Kavitha as Sita
- Narayan Rao
- Kanta Rao as Pratap Rao
- Raavi Kondala Rao as priest
- Mada Venkateswara Rao as Daivadheenam
- Vankayala Satyanarayana
- "Aadindhi Ooru", singers S.P. Balu, P.Susheela, lyricist C. Narayana Reddy
- "Choopullo Chuttesi", singers: S.P. Balu, P. Susheela. lyricist C. Narayana Reddy
- "Horugalilo", lyricist C. Narayana Reddy
- "Kodi Kuse Podde Poddu", lyricist C. Narayana Reddy
- "Paadindi Ooru", lyricist C. Narayana Reddy
- "Pairagali Paiki", singers S.P. Balu, P. Susheela, lyricist C. Narayana Reddy
- "Thallianti", singer S.P. Balu, lyricist C. Narayana Reddy
- "Vachi Poraa Rangaa", lyricist C. Narayana Reddy
- staff. "Ooriki Ichina Maata (U)". Filmibeat. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
- staff. "music: Ooriki Ichina Maata(1981)". Cineradham. Retrieved 14 June 2015.
- staff. "Winners and nominations of 1981 Nandi Awards". Awards and Winners. Retrieved 16 June 2015.
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|