This article includes a list of references, but its sources remain unclear because it has insufficient inline citations. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Single by Tin Machine|
|from the album Tin Machine II|
|Recorded||Sydney September – November 1989; April 1990; September – October 1990;|
Los Angeles March 1991
|Songwriter(s)||David Bowie, Reeves Gabrels|
|Producer(s)||Tin Machine, Hugh Padgham|
|Tin Machine singles chronology|
"One Shot" is the second track from the album Tin Machine II by Tin Machine. It was released as the third single from the album, making it their sixth single overall. It is the last single released by the band.
European CD single (London/Victory 869 574-2)
- "One Shot"
US promo CD (Victory CDP 522)
- "One Shot" (single version) – 4:02
- The CD was released in a tri-fold CD case, which folded out to show one of the Kouros statues from the album's cover, with the front of the statue on the inside and the back on the outside. The single was cut to allow the statue to appear to be holding the CD in its arms. Unlike the US album release, the statue's penis was not airbrushed out.
- David Bowie – lead vocals, guitar
- Reeves Gabrels – lead guitar
- Hunt Sales – drums, vocals
- Tony Sales – bass, vocals
- Kevin Armstrong – rhythm guitar
|US Billboard Alternative Songs||3|
|US Mainstream Rock Tracks||17|
|This 1990s rock song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|