This article does not cite any sources. (December 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Once Around the Sun|
|Studio album by|
|Released||21 May 2005|
British broadcaster Classic FM named Talbot as its first resident composer. During his residence, Talbot created one new piece of classical music every month, scored for up to five instruments. The compositions were premiered and playlisted on Classic FM. The twelve compositions form part of a larger piece that was released on compact disc as Once Around the Sun on 23 May 2005.
The CD also contains bonus tracks by Billiardman.
- "January: A Yellow Disc Rising From The Sea"
- "February: The Arctic Circle"
- "March: Seed Capsule"
- "April: The First Day Of Summer"
- "May: Cumulonimbus"
- "June: Transit Of Venus"
- "July: Hovercraft"
- "August: Cloudpark"
- "September: The Last Day Of Summer"
- "October: Cerberus"
- "November: Eleven"
- "December: Polarisation"
- "Iliac Crest" (Billiardman)
- "Dead Space" (Billiardman)
- "Incubator" (Billiardman)
|This 2000s classical album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|