|Founder||Ryan Cummins & Matthew Pohlson|
|Headquarters||Culver City, California, U.S.|
|Matthew Pohlson (CEO), Ryan Cummins (Vice Chairman)|
Omaze is an online fundraising platform that offers once-in-a-lifetime experiences and exclusive merchandise in support of charitable causes. The company was founded by Ryan Cummins and Matthew Pohlson in July 2012, is privately owned, and is based in Los Angeles, California. The company has raised over $60 million for over 200 charities, including UNICEF, After-School All-Stars, Julia's House, Product Red, and Make-A-Wish Foundation.
Omaze will typically launch a campaign that offers a grand prize or experience with a promotional video endorsed by a celebrity. Anyone can enter to win the grand prize for a $10 donation. Omaze also offers T-shirts and autographed merchandise for sale that also counts as additional entries for the grand prize.
In December 2015, Omaze partnered with Star Wars where people donated $10 to be entered to win the opportunity to visit the closed set of Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The experience raised more than $4.26 million to benefit UNICEF. The experience launch video was a 2016 Webby Award Honoree.
Omaze has offered promotional experiences endorsed by the following brands and celebrities:
- Arnold Schwarzenegger 
- Shania Twain 
- Star Trek
- Katy Perry
- Robert Downey Jr.
- Idris Elba
- Chris Evans
- Miley Cyrus
- Matt Damon
- Ben Affleck
- Channing Tatum
- Chris Pratt
- Game of Thrones
- Rooster Teeth 
- John Legend
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Breaking Bad
- Post Malone 
- Sam Heughan
- Josh Duhamel
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Emilia Clarke
- Chris Hemsworth
- Casey Neistat
Omaze is a privately owned, for-profit company which has two models to raise funds for charities. When you contribute $10 for the chance to win a celebrity experience (set visit, dinner date, tickets to a premiere, etc.), $6 is donated to charity, $2.50 on average goes towards marketing expenses and credit card fees, and Omaze nets the remaining $1.50. A $10 contribution for the chance to win a prize-based experience (like a car, vacation or tuition) breaks down as follows: $1.50 is donated to charity; $7 typically goes to sourcing and shipping the prize, covering the winner’s taxes, marketing the experience, and processing credit card fees; and $1.50 goes to Omaze. These experiences require substantially more resources to secure the prize and help spread the word. 
- Cummins, Ryan (2015-12-16). "How my organization is helping Star Wars become a force for change". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-07-17.
- Jansen, Monika (August 22, 2011). "Win Once-in-a-Lifetime Experiences that Raise Money for Charity at Omaze". Tech.Co. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- Milzoff, Rebecca (February 14, 2013). "Celebrity Charity Auctions: Six Winners' Stories". Businessweek.com. Bloomberg Businessweek. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- Shontell, Alyson (July 23, 2012). "Omaze Raises $1 Million So Regular People Can Experience Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunities For $5". Business Insider. Retrieved September 6, 2015.
- "Can a Two-Minute Celebrity Video Save the World?". The Ringer. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "The $10 Cure for Hollywood's Gala Auction Fatigue". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- Cummins, Ryan (2015-12-16). "How my organisation is helping Star Wars become a force for change". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- "Arnold Schwarzenegger Wants You To Blow Sh*t Up For Charity". Tubefilter. 2015-05-15. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- "Robert Downey Jr raffle raises £1m for Julia's House hospice". BBC News. 2015-04-07. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- "U2 Offer Private Concert, Make Song Title Puns for Charity". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- "Stan Lee Tribute Event Announced". Marvel. Retrieved 2017-08-23.
- "Omaze Contest: Be A Backstage Judge On Cupcake Wars!". Omaze Contest. Retrieved 2017-07-28.
- Cummins, Ryan (2015-12-16). "How my organisation is helping Star Wars become a force for change". The Guardian. ISSN 0261-3077. Retrieved 2017-07-28.
- "2016 | The Webby Awards". www.webbyawards.com. Retrieved 2017-07-28.
- https://www.omaze.com/products/arnold-is-your-life-coach. Missing or empty
- https://www.omaze.com/experiences/shania-twain-duet. Missing or empty
- "'Star Trek Beyond' Partners With Omaze for New Charity Campaign (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "David Lynch Foundation and Katy Perry Launch Omaze Campaign - BlackBook". BlackBook. 2017-06-19. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Robert Downey Jr. Charity Contest Offers Trip to 'Avengers' Set". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Watch Idris Elba Get Hilarious Dating Advice From Kids". Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Chris Evans Wants to Play Escape-the-Room with You (for Charity!) | Nerdist". Nerdist. 2016-12-02. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Watch Miley Cyrus, Alicia Keys Photobomb 'Voice' Fans". Rolling Stone. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Matt Damon Spy-Pranks People for Charity | Nerdist". Nerdist. 2016-06-29. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Matt Damon and Ben Affleck argue over who's better friends with Tom Brady for charity". For The Win. 2016-09-29. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Channing Tatum goes undercover as Elvis Presley in elevator prank". EW.com. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Omaze contest". EW.com. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Game of Thrones Teams with Omaze and RED for Charity Set Visit". Comicbook.com. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Get Lunch with the Rooster Teeth Family & Be VIP at RTX". Omaze.com. Retrieved 2018-04-01.
- "John Legend Is Now Singing at Dog Weddings". Time. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Drinking Buddy—and It Could Be You". E! Online. Retrieved 2017-11-27.
- "Post Malone goes 'undercover' in a record store prank". Twitter. Retrieved 2018-10-16.
- "Meet Benedict Cumberbatch & Attend the Avengers®: Endgame Premiere - Omaze.com". Omaze. Retrieved 2019-02-26.
- "Be Emilia Clarke's Hand of the Queen at the Final Game of Thrones Premiere". Omaze. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Be Chris Hemsworth's VIP Guest at the Men in Black®: International Premiere". Omaze. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- CaseyNeistat (2019-05-30), Top of the Line Tesla 3 + $20,000.00, retrieved 2019-07-17
- Omaze https://www.omaze.com/pages/about-us. Retrieved 2019-06-30. Missing or empty