Old Man of the Mountain may refer to:
- Hassan-i Sabbah (ca. 1050–1124), a leader of the Nizārī Ismā‘īlītes and founder of the order known as Assassins
- Rashid ad-Din Sinan (ca. 1134–1193), a leader of the Nizārī Ismā‘īlītes during the Third Crusade
- Old Man of the Mountain, former rock formation and New Hampshire landmark
- The Old Man of the Mountain (film), a 1933 Betty Boop cartoon
In lowercase, an old-man-of-the-mountain (or old man of the mountain) or an old-man-of-the-mountains may refer to:
- Tetraneuris grandiflora, an alpine sunflower in North America
- Oreocereus, a genus of cacti in South America
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Old Man of the Mountain.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.