Old Boys University are a New Zealand rugby union club, who were the 2015 winners of the Wellington Rugby Football Union's premier club rugby grade, the Jubilee Cup. They were the first holders of the Hardham Cup in 1939 and won it most recently in 2009. The club's predecessor team, Victoria University Club, were the first winners of The Jubilee Cup in 1929.
The team is an amalgamation of the Wellington College Old Boys' club and the Victoria University of Wellington rugby union club. They are commonly referred to as OBU. The team's jerseys are bottle green and white hoops with a black patch and gold numbers, reflecting the colours of the two teams who merged to form the club. OBU's alternate strip is a black jersey with a harlequin front panel consisting of the four colours of the two clubs: black and white from WCOB, and green and yellow from VUWRFC.
Although the club is amateur, many professional players have been in the team. Many OBU players have gone on to national and international level. Current notable players include Wes Goosen the upcoming superstar form Wellington College, New Zealand representative Conrad Smith, Michael Hobbs, Lima Sopoaga, Tomasi Palu, and Black Fern Claire Rowat. Former greats include All Black captains George Aitken and Stu Wilson.
- "Wellington Clubs". Wellington Rugby Football Union. Retrieved 2009-01-14.
- "Hardham Cup". Wellington Rugby Football Union. Retrieved 2009-01-14.
- "Old Boys - About us". College Old Boys - Victoria University Rugby Club. 2005. Retrieved 2009-01-14.
- "Jubilee Cup". Wellington Rugby Football Union. Retrieved 2009-01-14.
- "Old Boys Honours Board". College Old Boys - Victoria University Rugby Club. 2007. Retrieved 2009-01-14.