|Look up official, functionary, officialdom, officiate, or unofficial in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An official is, in the primary sense, someone who holds an office in an organisation, of any kind, but participating in the exercise of authority, such as in government. It may also refer to something endowed with governmental or other authoritative recognition or mandate, as in official language, official gazette, and official scorer.
Official may also refer to:
- Referee, person who enforces the rules and maintains order in numerous sports, such as:
- OFFICIAL, a classification under the United Kingdom's Government Security Classifications Policy
- Official, an album by Lina Larissa Strahl
- "Official", a song by Charli XCX from Charli
- DJ Official (1976–2016)
- All pages with titles beginning with Official
- Official Journal (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Official.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.