|District||Lower Manya Krobo District|
|Elevation||702 ft (214 m)|
|• Summer (DST)||GMT|
The town is a proposed site for the construction of University of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovation.
At the end of September the town hosts the seven-day Ngmayem festival.
- "Chief wants proposed Eastern Region University located at Krobo Odumase". www.ghanabusinessnews.com. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- "Education Minister says no more protocol admissions". myjoyonline.com. Archived from the original on 22 August 2013. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- "President Mahama inaugurates 12 member taskforce to oversee early completion of the Eastern Region University". gbcghana.com. Retrieved 22 August 2013.
- Daniel Miles McFarland, Historical Dictionary of Ghana, Scarecrow Press, 1995, p. 137
- "Glass Bead Making in Odumase Krobo, Ghana". Archived from the original on 2012-06-07. Retrieved 2018-07-12.
- First Ghana International Beads Festival launched at Odumase, Krobo, Delegation of the European Union to Ghana, 6 August 2009
- Glass Bead Making in Odumase Krobo, Ghana
- Donna R. Barnes, 'Play in historical and cross-cultural contexts', in Doris Fromberg & Doris Bergin, eds., Play from birth to twelve, p. 250