|Look up objective or objectivé in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Objective may refer to:
- Objective (optics), an element in a camera or microscope
- The Objective, a 2008 science fiction horror film
- Objective pronoun, a personal pronoun that is used as a grammatical object
- Objective Productions, a British television production company
- Goal, a result or possible outcome that a person or a system desires
- All pages with titles containing Objective
- Object (disambiguation)
- Objectivity (disambiguation)
- Goal (disambiguation)
- Objective-C, a general-purpose, object-oriented programming language
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Objective.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.