|Look up OAR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
An oar is a tool used for rowing a boat.
OAR or oar may also refer to:
- Oar, a village in Vetiș Commune, Satu Mare County, Romania
- Offender Aid and Restoration
- Office of Oceanic and Atmospheric Research
- Olympic Athlete from Russia, formal designation of athletes from Russia who were allowed to compete at the 2018 Winter Olympics
- Operation Atlantic Resolve
- Order of Augustinian Recollects, a religious order in the Roman Catholic Church founded in 1589
- Oregon Administrative Rules, rules and regulations having the force of law in Oregon, United States
- Original aspect ratio
- Marina Municipal Airport, IATA code OAR
- OAR, a jobs and resources management system for high-performance computing platforms
- .oar, Open ARchive file used for terrain backup in OpenSimulator virtual environments
- O.A.R. or Of a Revolution, a band from Rockville, Maryland, United States
- Oar (album), by Skip Spence
- "Oar" (オール, Ōru), a song by P-Model from the album Karkador
- Tommy Oar, an Australian association football (soccer) player
- Oar (moth), a synonym of the moth genus Scopula
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title OAR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.