|Occupation||Actress Screen writer|
Nuella Njubigbo is a Nigerian actress and scriptwriter, model and television personality. She joined the Nollywood family in 1999 and was nominated for Rising Star Award category at the 2012 Nollywood Movies Awards.
Early life and education
Nuella Njubigbo was born on 18th March 1984 in Anambra State in the south eastern part of Nigeria. She completed her primary and secondary school education in Anambra State. She is a native of Anambra State. she studied Government and Public Administration at Imo State University. She served in Delta State during her National Youth Service Corps program.
On 29 March 2014, she married film director Tchidi Chikere in her family compound in Anambra State. Their union was the subject of the media for days mainly because the groom was previously married to another actress Sophia Chikere with three kids. Tchidi however gave reasons for the breakup of his previous marriage amidst public outcry. She has a baby girl from the marriage.
She joined the Nollywood industry in 1999 with her first movie role in the film “Royal Destiny”. She has acted in over 90 Nollywood movies. She has worked with prominent Nollywood stars like Ini Edo, Mercy Johnson, Desmond Elliot, Uche Jombo, Genevieve Nnaji, John Okafor, Pete Edochie and Ken Erics.
- Life's incidence
- Lord of marriage
- Evil project
- Heart of a slave
- Royal Grandmother
- Open & Close (2011)
- Royal Touch
- Place war
Awards and Recognitions
- Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards
- City People Entertainment Awards
- Rising Star Award 2012.
- "Nuella Njubigbo Biography on AfricanSeer". africanseer.com. Retrieved 18 April 2014.
- "Nuella Njubigbo". Archived from the original on 20 April 2014. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Hot Pants actress acquires new SUV". modernghana.com. Retrieved 18 April 2014.
- "Nuella on iMDb". imdb.com. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Nella releases hot new photos". informationng.com. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Nollywood Actress completes NYSC Program". bellanaija.com. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Tchidi Chikere blasted for abandoning wife". informationng.com. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Nuella weds Tchidi amidst several controversy". dailypost.ng. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Actress finally weds Tchidi". africanspotlight.com. Retrieved 19 April 2014.
- "Nuella speaks on marriage to Tchidi". vanguardngr.com. Retrieved 19 April 2014.