|Local authority||London Borough of Brent|
|Managed by||London Underground Limited|
|Number of platforms||2|
|London Underground annual entry and exit|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|15 June 1912||Opened|
|London transport portal|
North Wembley is a National Rail suburban rail station on Watford DC line in North Wembley, north-west London. The station is served by suburban services operated by Arriva Rail London under the London Overground brand and London Underground Limited services. It is between South Kenton to the north, and Wembley Central to the south and located on the south side of East Lane, part of the London Borough of Brent, serving residents of North Wembley and western parts of Wembley Park.
The station was first opened by the London and North Western Railway on 15 June 1912 as part of the "New Line" between Euston and Watford Junction; LER, Bakerloo line services began on 16 April 1917. Originally to be called East Lane, after the road passing over the railway at this location, it was named North Wembley from opening. It was built to the same general design as the other new stations on the same line and the layout at North Wembley station makes it almost identical to Kenton two stops to the north. Ticket gates and departure boards were recently installed at this station.
Platform 1 for southbound services.
- Services to London Euston operated by London Overground - approximately every 15 minutes (4tph).
- Services to Elephant & Castle operated by London Underground - every 10 minutes (6tph).
Platform 2 for northbound services.
- Services to Watford Junction operated by London Overground - approximately every 15 minutes (4tph).
- Services to Harrow and Wealdstone operated by London Underground - every 10 minutes (6tph).
- "Multi-year station entry-and-exit figures (2007–2017)" (XLSX). London Underground station passenger usage data. Transport for London. January 2018. Retrieved 22 July 2018.
- "Station Usage Data" (CSV). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2018. Transport for London. 21 August 2019. Retrieved 27 April 2020.
- "Station Usage Data" (XLSX). Usage Statistics for London Stations, 2019. Transport for London. 23 September 2020. Retrieved 9 November 2020.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to North Wembley station.|
|Preceding station||London Overground||Following station|
towards Watford Junction
|Watford DC Line||
towards Harrow & Wealdstone
towards Elephant & Castle