|North Country Fair|
|Location(s)||near Driftpile, Alberta, Canada|
- "Fear and Loathing in Northern Alberta: Our Experience at the "Woodstock of the North"". Noisey. 2015-07-01. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- "A mini people's history to celebrate this weekend's 40th annual North Country Fair". Edmonton Journal. 2018-06-21. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- Hook, Ryan (June 13, 2018). "North Country Fair is Home to Many". Vue Weekly. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- "North Country Fair June 22-24, 2018". South Peace News. 2018-06-11. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- "Celebrating 40 Years: A glimpse of North Country Fair history". Lakeside Leader. June 4, 2018. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
- "North Country Fair: A whole different species of outdoor festival beauty". Edmonton Journal. 2017-06-22. Retrieved 2018-07-01.
|This article related to a Canadian festival is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This music festival-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|